Friday, August 29, 2008

The Tickets - Who Do You Want To Vote For

I'm a moderate and I think the next 61 days are going to be very interesting. A site I really like to look at when thinking about national and stat elections is "On The Issues.Org" What I like about this site is that it gives a really great summary of elected officials voting records and positions on many key issues. Per their analysis they then categorize an elected officials political perspective based on those positions. Here's what they have to say about the Presidential and Vice Presidential candidates:

John McCain is a Populist-Leaning Conservative;
Sarah Palin is a Moderate Populist Conservative;

Barack Obama is a Hard-Core Liberal;
Joe Biden is a Populist-Leaning Liberal.

Let the games begin - the pundits are out in force on the tube tonight and I'm sure the Republican Convention will be as Jingoistic as the Democratic Convention this past week was.

No comments: