Thursday, July 17, 2008

Busy Time At Work, Slow Time for Hockey News = Blog Suffers

Well this past week has been and continues to be a very busy one for me with regards to work, I have 3 things that are due between today and COB (Close of Business) tomorrow, so I haven't done a blog entry all week, nor will I till Saturday other than this quick post. I haven't had time to keep up with anything but some of my personal life and contribute to the teams I'm on here at work on my commitments here at ICx Technologies - sometimes growing 35+% per year takes work, oh well. While it would be nice to be able to do nothing but think about my diversions including hockey, that is as they say life.

I did have time to quickly read this article on the Caps official website on Sergei Federov and found it really interesting and good. It's hard for me to think and really understand that 1990 was indeed 18 years ago, it seems like yesterday, until I read an article like this and realize how much the world has changed. In 1990 Sergei Federov had to defect to play hockey in the NHL, now we talk about when the transfer agreement will happen and what it should look like. I don't know about you but with the home opener announced I'm hoping for a 7 - 0 Caps win against the Blackhawks - I want to see Ovie get another hat trick on Huet (money chasing bleep), okay so that may be overly dramatic, but you know what I mean.

"Enough blogging - back to work till Saturday Morning you there..."

Can't wait till next season. LETS GO CAPS...

No comments: