Sunday, August 16, 2009

I'm Trying But There Is Really No...Real ... Hockey ...News ...These Days...

I guess the European Influence on the NHL is totally confirmed - I figue that's why it seems the whole hockey world has taken the month of August pretty much off on holidays. Sure we still get an occassional Michael Nylandr is unhappy and might go to the KHL rumour but for Caps fans there's little else in the way of fodder to kick around. So what's left, we follow bankruptcy hearings in Cali and Arizona and debate whether or not Patrick Kane was an idiot last week....

On the good end of things, apparently a few more of the Capitals are starting to trickle in to the DC area and skate at KCI... maybe we'll start to see some action, activity and news though I really don't expect much for another two weeks or so....

I can't wait for camp to open... how about y'all?

LETS GO CAPS!!!

1 comment:

sleza said...

Hey, we have our preseason already started here... no holidays :)