Monday, September 20, 2010

Okay So What's All This Twitter Stuff About ...


So I decided to start "following" some other folks on twitter, that of course has now led me to open a twitter account. I haven't figured much about it out at all. I'm still learning how to tweet per say. By that I mean, hey I live an ordinary life so what is worth tweeting about anyway? I expect most of my tweets may well be "forwarding other's tweets" since I always feel there is very little I do that is newsworthy. Of course if anyone reading this understands how all this "tweeting stuff, is supposed to work, and I've got it wrong, then please, please, explain it to me...

In the meantime, I figure it might help me stay current on hockey news in like 144 character bits at a time....

Of course if you'd like to add me to those folks with twitter accounts you're following - I'm markbonaKP82 ....

LETS GO CAPS!!!

No comments: