Thursday, February 26, 2009

Off on Business Once Again ... Blog Suffering

Well I was on business travel from Tuesday Morning through this evening. I had to go to Fort Lauderdale on business ... really! ... Tuesday and Wednesday, and then spend today in Philadelphia meeting with a customer. So I missed the Flyers game - I swapped tonight's game with Tom and then figured out I couldn't make tonight either. Now I'm on the coach in Bristow watching the game against the Thrashers on Comcast and Jason, a fine young man from our J2 team at ICx Technologies is at the game with a friend and/or date. I'll do a recap after the game and take a good look at the remaining schedule. Hopefully there is no "going up by two goals curse" we don't know about. As business trips go, this week's was pretty good, though I really do hate missing hockey games at this time of year. So far tonight both Neuvirth and Kovalchuk look good as do Semin and Laich of course.

LETS GO CAPS!!!!

No comments: