Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Wow - Just Catching Up ...

Well I missed Monday night's game as the internet connection in my hotel room in Atlanta was horrible and the NHL Game Center setup on my laptop kept freezing up. I finally gave up and read my book and did some work related email before reading the game recaps, etc.

Now I am totally ready to Rock the Red here at home in Bristow as the Caps travel to Buffalo in search of their 7th straight win and apply an effort to continue in first place in the Eastern Conference with a league leading 44 points. I'll post a game related story as well as my reaction to Monday night's FOUR shut outs including Marty Brodeur's record tying 103rd.

In the meantime it's a few minutes before opening faceoff in Buffalo and all I've got to say is ...

LETS GO CAPS!!!

No comments: